Please donate :)

Sorry for forcing you to download from advertisement link.
I'm just trying to survive in my conditions.

Announcement

I have so much time to develop portable apps, unfortunately I can't make a living from this site.
I have social anxiety disorder or social phobia that I get since I was born, quit from high school, and then become NEET guy.
Now, I'm trying to learn programming language in hope I could get a job. Then again, what job that doesn't involve anyone besides me? The answer is nothing.
I don't see any meaning in continuing this site any longer.
Well, I think it's time for me to say 'Farewell'.

You might see this site again when my life has been changed (like it will be).
And sorry for my bad English.

If you like PurkdellApps looks, you can have it here.

9 comments:

  1. Sad to hear this news, my friend. But I understand where you are coming from. I am currently in a hospital being treated for a recent flare up of my Multiple Sclerosis. I am continuing to offer my services to the portable community but times are rough and I could use donations, like you could. My only income is disability.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sudh gk bisa nanya2 lg kyknya nih...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Azure, I hope you resolve shortly. Your works have always been excellent. During your absence (which I hope is soon), I hope that someone, maybe LegendaryHawk (https://greenportables.wordpress.com/about), is able to carry out your projects, it would be a shame to lose it all. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, i hate losing another great person :(

    First Fuken, now you :(

    I don't know where do you come from, but maybe we can talk each other as a friend ( in real life ofcourse ).

    Comeback whenever you want man, don't you ever give up with your life, just enjoy it with friends !

    Take care mate.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Actually I'm from Indonesian.
      Friends, families, societies is all meaningless. It's just a bunch of individuals with their own perspective.
      One said that A is right and B is wrong, and one said that B is right and A is wrong, and another one said C is right, A and B is wrong.
      There's no right nor wrong, it's just the way of perspective works. Everyone always said that he himself is right and any other kind that is not like him is wrong.
      That's all.

      Delete
  5. Thank you for your having been nice to me..ㅠ,.ㅠb

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! I'm so fkn late to this, what have I done..

    thanks bro...

    ReplyDelete